SFR6063-Robot Laser Cladding System (Max. Loading-33000lbs)
The robot cladding machine is mainly composed of 6-axis robot, rollover tooling, biaxial positioner, robot walking axis, workbench, laser, powder feeder, cladding and Operator interface control system. The robot cladding machine has complete functions, diverse performances and strong versatility. Providing cladding of shaft surface, curved surface and special-shaped parts. It is simple to operate and easy to maintain.
- Power: 4KW/6KW
- Machine Length: 10′ /20′ /30′ /40′
- Max Rotation Diameter: 47.2″/59.05″
- Max Loading Capacity: 6,600lbs/22,000lbs /33,000lbs
- Robot: FANUC M-10iD/M-20iD
- Biaxial Positioner: Swing 120°/Rotate 360°
- Cladding Thickness: up to 1/16″
- Cladding Layer Characteristics: Restoration/Wear-resisting/Corrosion-resistant A
ADVANTAGES OF LASER CLADDING ROBOT WORKSTATION
- The robot cladding workstation is not only suitable for laser cladding processing of simple surfaces such as shafts and planes, but also for processing complex surfaces such as balls and curved surfaces.
- The dual-axis servo positioner is independently designed by Senfeng, restoring the complex curved surfaces and parts. Its variable position angle is ≤±120°
- The whole processing process relies on computer control. The function of the robot is highly integrated and the application system can be switched directly.
The robot cladding workstation is mainly suitable for surface modification of materials, surface repair of products and prototype manufacturing. It is widely used in coal, metallurgy, offshore platform, papermaking, domestic household appliances, automobile, ship, petroleum and other industries.