SFMR02-Portable Laser Cladding System (Designed for On-Site Repair & Maintenance)
The mobile robot laser cladding system is mainly composed of 3-parts: (1) the robot cladding system, (2) the laser, and (3) the water cooler. This Portable machine is ergonomically integrated, with a small footprint, making it easy to roll into place to setup. Which is especially suitable for on-site cladding processing requirements. Overall making this Cladding system easy to process; shaft surfaces, curved surfaces and special-shaped parts.
- Laser Power: 6KW
- Industrial Robot Model: FANUC M-10iD/12
- Robot Arm Range: 56.73″/72.08″
- Cladding Thickness: up to 1/16″
- Cladding layer characteristics: restoration/wear-resistance/corrosion-resistance and more…
CONFIGURATION OF MOBILE ROBOT LASER CLADDING SYSTEM
ADVANTAGES OF MOBILE LASER CLADDING SYSTEM
- Mobile laser cladding machine occupies a small area and is easy to roll into place to setup, suitable for on-site cladding processing needs.
- Multiple functions for metal parts repair and or enhancement, such as restoring size, reinforcing corrosion and wear-resistance.
- The portable laser cladding machine is not only suitable for simple surfaces such as shafts and planes, but also for complex surfaces like the radius of balls and curved surfaces.
Laser cladding is increasingly employed by industries such as coating and repairs of; tools/dies, turbines and other expensive components with metal surface damage. It works across multiple industries, such as aerospace, power generation, oil and gas/mining, pulp and paper and mold and die repair. Extending equipment life, reduced downtime/maintenance costs, and continuing productivity.